Although the requirement to wear masks has been eliminated in Guam, basic corona control measures, such as staff health care and disinfection, continue to be taken.
- Staff required to wash hands regularly
- Staff required to check temperature regularly
- Regularly sanitize high-traffic area
- Regularly sanitize equipments, vehicles
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Reduced group sizes
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers
Wearing Masks In Guam, the obligation to wear a mask has been lifted for both indoor and outdoor use. However, it is recommended that people who are immunocompromised, at high risk of serious illness, or who wish to wear a mask wear a mask. Some medical institutions also require the wearing of masks.