2-tank boat dive (open water license and above)☆with Lunch【GB】
Beginners and advanced students are welcome! This course is open to license holders! Guam's guides know Guam's ocean very well and will guide you from north to south! The ocean of Guam is warm all year round and clear and beautiful. There are many diving variations such as blue holes, colorful coral reefs, healing points with pure white sands, and sunlit terrain points! There are also many points on the north side of the island that we can take you to! You can make a point request, but we may not be able to go to the requested point due to weather or ocean conditions. Please understand this point before participating in the tour. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) Organized by Gentry Blue
Days of Week
Adult/Child (ages 12+)
Spectator (ages 6+)
there is someone who can speak english
Our elite instructors will guide you to the world of the sea in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
Underwater fish feeding! And if you're lucky, you might even see a sea turtle!
7:30 - 8:15
Depart the hotel (Pickup time)
Pick-up times vary depending on the hotel.
Reception and transfer to the beach
All times in the schedule and cancellation policy are local times.
End of diving, Lunch, transfer to hotel
If you are passing through, we can take you to a place other than your hotel. Please ask your instructor in advance or on the day of your tour.
Arrive at the hotel
Arrival times vary depending on the hotel.
Tumon and Tamuning Major Hotels[Description]Some hotels may not be able to pick you up. Please contact us for details.[Price]Free
- Rental equipment
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Major hotels
- Healthy people over 12 years old
- PADI Open Water or other organization's license card of the same class.
- Only minors may attend, but a parent or guardian's signature on the consent form is always required.
- Alcoholic guests are not permitted to participate. In the unlikely event that alcohol consumption is discovered on the day of the tour, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or a history of cardiovascular or respiratory disease, please let us know that you would like a medical checklist.
- For single dive (1DIVE): No boarding/participation within 12 hours.
- For more than 2 DIVE, boarding within 18 hours is not allowed to participate.
What to Bring
- Please bring a towel, wear a bathing suit, and dress lightly. Sandals are recommended.
- Please be sure to bring your license card and log book. If you do not have it, you may not be able to participate.
- All times in the schedule and cancellation policy are local times.
4 days before to 12:00
3 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 3 days before