Car rental ☆ Mid-size class☆ From $68/day
Nippon Rent-A-Car offers a wide variety of car models and various campaigns. We provide information in Japanese, so you can use our cars with peace of mind. In the mid-size class, we have many popular car models such as Toyota Camry and Nissan RAV-4 that are easy to drive and have room for suitcases and other items. In addition to the mid-size class, there is a wide selection of super economy class, convertible, economy, and vans to choose from, depending on the purpose and number of passengers. With a rental car, you can make the most of your time and make the most of your trip, whether you are shopping or driving. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid driver's license. Drivers under 21 years of age are required to have three types of voluntary insurance (CDW, ZDS and LUW). In addition, a credit card is required. When dropping off your car at a hotel or airport, you are required to purchase two types of voluntary insurance: CDW (Car Deductible Waiver) and ZDS (Car Deductible Summit). Please note that there are some types of vehicles and hotels that do not allow drop-offs. 【Option】 Hotel Car Pick-up $10(Tumon and Tamuning area only) Airport Car Pick-up $25 Customer Airport Pick-up $9 per person(Available during office hours 8:30 – 16:30) Additional Driver $8 each Baby / Child Seat $8 each Car Navigation $10 per day At GUAM LAB, you only pay for the rental. Optional and optional insurance must be paid locally. Sponsored by Nippon Rent-A-Car
Days of Week
Total rental days
Nippon Rent-A-Car is a reliable brand!
We have a wide range of car types such as convertible, economy, van, etc., so please choose according to your purpose and the number of people in your party.
Rental cars are convenient for sightseeing and shopping on the island.
Free pick up and drop off service is available only for hotels in Tumon and Tamuning area. (8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
A wide variety of options, including car navigation systems and airport drop-offs
Hotel pick-up (available from 8:45am to 4:30pm) or directly at the Tumon Sales Office.
Rental car return
Please return to the Tumon office during business hours. Available for return by 4:30 p.m. *We do not accept returns after that time.
Car navigation(payment on site)[Description]English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian etc. are available. Payment will be made locally.[Price]
- Rental Car Insurance
What's Not Included
- voluntary insurance
- Valid driver's license
- If you have forgotten your driver's license or are under the influence of alcohol, we will not be able to rent you a car. No refunds will be made in such cases.
- Please note that the amount of coverage for bodily injury and property is not unlimited. Compulsory insurance coverage under Guam law is $25,000/person or $50,000/accident and $20,000/accident for property.
- Cars must be returned to the business office during business hours (by 17:00). Please note that you may be charged an additional fee after business hours.
- If overtime is required, the extra time will be paid for onsite.
- There is no particular age limit. However, those under 21 years of age are required to subscribe to the vehicle insurance, the exemption compensation system, and the closed vehicle compensation system.
- All vehicles are non-smoking.
- Insurance other than automobile liability insurance (vehicle insurance coverage, indemnity coverage, additional personal property coverage, vehicle rest coverage, passenger insurance coverage, etc.) is optional and can be applied for on site on the day of the tour. (*Please note that those under 21 years of age are required to purchase vehicle insurance, liability waiver compensation system, and vehicle suspension compensation system). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Airport pickup is also available (available hours: 09:00~16:30) for $9 per person. (Airport pick-up time: 09:00~16:30) $9 per person.
- We offer in-car navigation system rental for $10 per car per day. Please apply from the Options menu. (Available in 25 languages including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, etc.)
- Please note that some hotels may charge a $10~$25 return fee. Airport drop-off fee is $25.
- The limited time discount may not be applied during busy periods. Please understand this in advance.
- There are also special clauses, such as an Overseas Travel Insurance (Automobile Driver's Liability) rider that increases the maximum amount of compensation included in the fee. Please contact your insurance company in Japan for details.
- Free pick-up service (major hotels only) is available during business hours as follows (available from 8:45am to 4:30pm). (Pick-up service is available from 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) Please note that we do not accept any pick-ups after 4:30 p.m.
- After arriving at the airport, call the Nippon Rent-a-Car main office. We will pick you up in approximately 20 minutes. (During business hours only) A $9 per person airport facility usage fee will be charged for airport pickups.
- About the Additional Personal Property Coverage Plan (LPS) *$7 per day to be paid locally. If you subscribe to this plan, the amount of coverage will be increased as follows Up to $500,000 more coverage for bodily injury and property damage per accident. (Combined with the limit of the Automobile Liability Insurance (LP) included in the fee, the limit of coverage for bodily injury and property damage is $1,000,000.) Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- To rent a car from the day of arrival in Guam, please call the Nippon Rent-A-Car Tumon office (671-646-1243) after arriving at your hotel. It will take about 20 minutes to pick you up. The Tumon office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and pick-up and drop-off hours are from 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please note that the pick-up time may be delayed due to immigration congestion or other reasons.
2 days before to 15:00
After 15:00, 2 days before