BIG Sunset Cruise ☆ Buffet Dinner & Cruise with pick-up service【BG】
Enjoy a spacious double-decker boat ride on Guam's ocean! Romantic sunset view from the boat, all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet, beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverages are served at this gorgeous party cruise. The only dinner cruise in Guam, the "BIG Sunset Cruise," offers a bottom fishing experience, and if you are lucky, you may even see dolphins...! This tour can be enjoyed by people of all ages. After sunsets, dance and have fun under the star-filled sky! This tour will be your most memorable experience in Guam. Menu *Menus are subject to adjustment without notice. - Grilled steak and shrimp (freshly prepared on board) - Guam's traditional Chamorro dishes (red rice, etc.) - Pork rim, chicken teriyaki, pasta of the day, etc. - Salad, various appetizers, dessert, bread, etc. - All-you-can-drink drinks (beer, wine, iced tea, soft drinks) Organizer: BG Tours
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 2-11)
Infant (ages 1 & under)
The only dinner cruise in Guam
Includes all-you-can-eat BBQ buffet, beer, wine and soft drinks
You can try bottom fishing and if you are lucky you may even see dolphins!
Luxury cruising boat for up to 60 passengers
Hotel Pick Up
The default port of departure is Agat Marina, however, depending on the season and weather conditions, the port of departure may be changed to Apra Harbor or Hagåtña Boat Basin. While aboard, you will enjoy cruising, dining, bottom fishing, and a dance time.
Arrival at the hotel
VIP seat upgrade (Limited to 2 groups per day, 2~4 people per group)[Description]Seating will be on the 2nd deck exclusively for the VIP guests. Welcome drinks are included.[Price]
Adult (ages 12+)USD 55.00
Child (ages 2-11)USD 20.00
Infant (ages 1 & under)USD 0.00
- Sunset Cruise
- Buffet Dinner
- Bottom Fishing
- Dance Show
- All-you-can-drink (beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Major hotels
- Adult rates apply from age 12.
- Children's rates are for ages 2-11. Please note that in the unlikely event that it is discovered that a child over 6 years old was booked as Child A (free), the child fee will be charged at the venue.
- Guests under 1 year old are free of charge; however, due to a request from the Gulf Coast Guard, all infants must be booked.
- Departure is usually at Agat Marina. However, the port of departure may be changed to Hagatna Boat Basin or Apra Harbor (depending on the sea conditions).
What to Bring
- Casual attire is recommended.
- For safety reasons, high heels are not permitted. Sneakers or sandals are recommended. The boat captain may ask you to remove high heels or slippery shoes for safety reasons.
- The shuttle buses are air-conditioned. The guests who do not like air-conditioning are recommended to bring a jacket or similar.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please let us know at the time of reservation. We will assist you as much as possible.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours due to weather, unforeseen calamities, tour cancellations, or unforeseen circumstances. If the tour is cancelled for any of these reasons, we will refund your application fee or reschedule your reservation for another date.
- For the protection of nature, please refrain from throwing garbage into the ocean.
- If you drive yourself to the port of departure, please confirm the port by 12:00PM on the day of the tour.
- Restrooms are available on board.
- Onboard activities are subject to change or cancellation due to weather and ocean conditions.
1 day before to 12:00
After 12:00, 1 day before