TaoTao Tasi Buffet Dinner & Show / with free shuttle service / VIP seat upgrade option available / Same-day reservations available!【BG】
Tao Tao Tasi is Guam's largest island show. The show features a buffet-style delicious BBQ and Guam's traditional cuisine in the perfect beachfront location. After tucking into the local delicacies, enjoy a spectacular performance in a full-fledged theater set against the backdrop of the ocean. This once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable show is perfect for guests with children. The show features a powerful fire performance, colorfully costumed dancers performing island dances, and powerful sound and stage equipment. Located approximately 5 minutes from Tumon, next to the Nikko Hotel and adjacent to the beach bar. The schedule varies by season. Seating is in the back row, front and center rows, or side seats. You may be sharing seats with other guests. If you choose to upgrade to VIP seating, you will be seated in the VIP area in the front and center rows and will have your private table. Beverages may be ordered at an additional charge. For pick-up times at each hotel, please scroll down the main image to see pick-up locations and times. Meal Service- Buffet style. Grill Stations: sirloin steak, grilled shrimp Hot meals: BBQ pork ribs, teriyaki chicken, beef stew, beef bulgogi, roast pork, stir-fried pork kimchi, pasta of the day (daily special), corn, and gyoza Guam Traditional Chamorro Cuisine: Chicken Keraguen, Beef Kelaguen, Beef Tinaktuk, Fresh Fish Escabeche, Red Rice Rice & Bread: Rice & Taro Bread Cold Meals: Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Cole Slaw, Mediterranean Salad, Crab Cake and Broccoli Salad, Salad Bar, Cucumber with Kimchi, Kimchi, Sushi Roll Rice & Bread: Rice and taro bread Children's Menu: Chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, ground beef and potato casserole, cheese quesadilla, sausage, and french fries Desserts: Coconut Macaroon Assorted Cookies Cake of the Day Fruits *Please note that menu items are subject to change without notice due to availability. *Only one serving of steak and grilled shrimp. Beer & soft drink open bar (1 hour) $20+10% for adult, $12+10% for child can be ordered on site. Organized by BG Tours
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Child (ages 6-11)
Child (ages 2-5)
Infant (ages 1 & under)
A powerful island show performed with the Guam's ocean in the background.
A big open air stage
Brilliant and breathtaking performances in a full-scale theater facility with the sea in the back
Free parking at The Beach (next to Nikko Hotel). Take the red shuttle bus and get off at bus stop No. 24. (In front of The Beach)
Casual or beach wear is welcome.
After check-in time, enjoy a buffet-style meal.
The show will last approximately one hour.
End of show
VIP seat upgrade[Description]You will be guided to your seat in the VIP seating area.[Price]
Adult (ages 12+)USD 40.00
Child (ages 6-11)USD 25.00
Child (ages 2-5)USD 0.00
Child (ages 1 & under)USD 0.00
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Major hotels[Description]Tumon and Tamuning Hotels[Price]Free
- Island show
- Buffet Dinner
- Start of Activity
What's Not Included
- Beverages will be an additional charge and not included in the plan.
- Adult rates apply from age 12.
- Children's rates are for ages 6-11. Please note that in the unlikely event that it is discovered that a child over 6 years old was booked as Child A (free), the child fee will be charged at the venue.
- Guests under 5 years old are free of charge. However, please be sure to make a reservation to ensure your seat.
What to Bring
- Casual or beach wear is welcome.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please let us know when making reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel tours due to weather, unforeseen calamities, tour cancellations, or unforeseen circumstances. If the tour is cancelled for any of these reasons, we will refund your application fee or reschedule your reservation for another date.
- You will be guided to a seat in the rear.
1 day before to 12:00
After 12:00, 1 day before