Intro 1Beach & Turtle 1 Boat Diving☆Minimum age: 10 years old【SUNNY】
If you want to see sea turtles up close, this is the course for you! Go to the sea where sea turtles are waiting for you! The excitement of seeing sea turtles up close because of boat diving will come true even in the experience diving! After explanation and practice in shallow water, you will dive one dive at the beach point, so even first-timers can enjoy it safely. After getting accustomed to the beach, we will take a boat and dive at a point where you have a high chance of encountering sea turtles! There are sea turtles and fish that you cannot see on the beach, so you are sure to have a great time! Also, blank divers who have a diving license but have been diving for a while can join this tour as a first dive to come back! Since we don't stop for lunch, you can be back to your hotel by 1:00 p.m.! All you need is a towel, a swimsuit, and some excitement! Campaign : The campaign includes a sightseeing tour of the Emerald Valley, a beautiful turquoise-colored spectacular view that is popular as an SNS photo spot. In addition, all participants will receive underwater photo data as a gift! Organized by Sunny Divers
Days of Week
Adult/Child (ages 10+)
Spectator (ages 10+)
Even those who are not confident swimmers or first-timers can participate.
First dive for ages 10 and up
After getting used to the beach, we will take a boat to a point where there is a high chance of encountering sea turtles
Ideal for license holders who are blank divers
We do not have lunch in between so we can send you back to your hotel by 1:00 pm
If two or more people participate, we will give you a free gift of the photo data taken here.
Emerald Valley Sightseeing included
Underwater photo data as a gift
7:30〜8:10 Hotel pick-up
Hours vary depending on the hotel.
Arrival at Shop
Fill out paperwork, preparation and guidance. Transfer to the beach for beach dive.
Departure by boat
Return to port
Return to hotel
Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Major hotels[Description]We will pick up from major hotels in Tumon and Tamuning area.[Price]Free
- Diving equipment set
- Start of Activity
- Drinking water
- We will present you with the photo data taken here free of charge.
- Emerald Valley Sightseeing included
- Underwater photo data as a gift
What's Not Included
- 10 years of age or older with no health concerns
- Boating is for accompanying persons only.
What to Bring
- Please wear swimsuits.
- One large bath towel per person
- If you are worried about seasickness, please take anti-sickness medicine before participating in the tour.
- Sea turtles are natural creatures and may not be seen due to weather or ocean conditions. We ask for your understanding on this point before participating in the tour.
- Only minors may attend, but a parent or guardian's signature on the consent form is always required.
- Pregnant or alcoholic guests are not permitted to participate. In the unlikely event that alcohol consumption is discovered on the day of the tour, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or a history of circulatory or respiratory problems, please have your doctor sign a medical history form and bring it to the dive site. If you do not have the medical history form, you will not be able to participate in the dive.
- For multiple dives (more than 2 Dives), boarding/participation is not allowed within 18 hours.
4 days before to 12:00
3 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 3 days before