Intro 1 Beach Diving <Beach Entry> ☆10 years old and up can participate【GB】Participant must be at least 10 years old
Trial course for those who do not have a diving license! Go diving for the first time on your trip to Guam! The clear Guam sea and colorful fishes☆. Experience the fantastic world under the sea for the first time! Why don't you dive in the beautiful ocean with our cheerful Guam staff? All you need is a swimsuit, a towel, and your curiosity! Organized by Gentry Blue
Days of Week
Adult/Child (ages 10+)
Spectator (ages 6+)
Beginners who do not have a diving license!
Our elite instructors will guide you to the world of the sea in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
Recommended for those who want to experience a bit of diving!
Entry from an easy walking sandy beach. Your companion will be taken to the beach with you.
Of course, those with licenses can also have fun!
Hotel pick-up @ Jeep departure for Mount Punjakan
Pick-up times vary depending on the hotel.
Reception and transfer to the beach
Fill out consent form, etc. Transfer to the beach. Usually held at Outhouse Beach in Apra Bay.
Briefing and practice
The instructor will explain about diving, including how to use equipment, underwater precautions, and how to deal with problems. You will practice breathing, mask draining, ear removal, etc. in shallow water.
You will practice breathing, mask draining, ear removal, etc. in shallow water.
Start dive (Dive time: approx. 30 minutes)
Finally, we go underwater! We feed the fish underwater, so many of them gather that you can hardly see out of the corner of your eye. A variety of colorful tropical fishes are waiting for you. (Maximum depth: about 12 meters)
End of diving, transfer to hotel
If you are passing through, we can take you to a place other than your hotel. Please ask your instructor in advance or on the day of your tour.
Tumon and Tamuning Hotels[Description]Some hotels may not be able to pick you up. Please contact us for details.[Price]Free
- Rental equipment
- Pickup and drop-off from major hotels
- Healthy people over 10 years old
- Only minors may attend, but a parent or guardian's signature on the consent form is always required.
- Pregnant or alcoholic guests are not permitted to participate. In the unlikely event that alcohol consumption is discovered on the day of the tour, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, or a history of cardiovascular or respiratory disease, please let us know that you would like a medical checklist.
- For single dive (1DIVE): No boarding/participation within 12 hours.
- For more than 2 DIVE, boarding within 18 hours is not allowed to participate.
What to Bring
- Please bring a towel, wear a bathing suit, and dress lightly. Sandals are recommended.
- All times, etc. in the schedule and cancellation policy are in local time.
4 days before to 12:00
3 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 3 days before