[Guam Lab Limited] Explore the ocean by chartered boat! 【S2】
Wedding groups, on-board parties, dolphin and turtle watching, snorkeling, diving(over 10 years old, License holders only・Additional fees apply if there are more than 6 diving participants) and more can be arranged according to your requests! You can enjoy Guam's everlasting summer with your friends and family. Basic charter fee of $700 for up to 12 people is for an afternoon departure, charters are available for up to 20 people upon request, and morning charters are also available; for more than 12 people, please indicate this in the request field. We can arrange BBQ, lunch plates and other food and drinks, as well as decorations on board. Please indicate your quest in the "Requests" column. We can coordinate your request for an additional fee. We will coordinate your special and unforgettable time. If you wish to go dolphin watching or sea turtle snorkeling（Over 8 years old), please understand that you may not be able to see dolphins and sea turtles in the wild due to weather and ocean conditions. Also, snorkeling and diving after drinking alcohol is prohibited due to the danger involved. If the tour is cancelled by the operator due to weather or other reasons, the amount will be refunded. Since this is a chartered boat tour, only one group of guests will be allowed to join the tour and no other guests will be allowed to join the tour. The boat used is Pegasus, a 25-passenger boat. It is a 30-foot diving boat built in Guam and equipped with a toilet. The boat is a catamaran (catamaran type) that does not sway when anchored. Entry is by giant stride from two entry points on either side. Those who have difficulty with entry can also use the rudder at the rear of the boat. For exiting, two people can go up at a time from the rear ladder with fins removed. Organized by S2 Club
Days of Week
Boat chartered and completely private
Arrangements can be made to see dolphins, sea turtles, etc.!
Guided by a guide who knows Guam's waters inside and out
For dolphin watching, sea turtle boat snorkeling, boat snorkeling, scuba diving, etc.
Beverages and food may be brought in.Drinks in glass bottles are not allowed.
Food and beverage arrangements can be made.(Request based)
Up to 20 people can be on board.
Ship decorations are also available.
If you would like to have more than 12 people or a morning tour, please write in the request box.
Water will be provided.
Depart the hotel (Pickup time)
You can freely arrange any activities you wish. Our guides are well versed in Guam's waters and will provide you with the cruising experience of your choice.
Return to port
We will transfer you to the bus to take you to your hotel.
Return to hotel
13-20 participants[Description]Multiple vehicles will be used for pick-up and drop-off.[Price]
1 hour extension (total 5 hours)[Price]
BBQ Lunch Plate[Description]Please enter your desired menu content in the "Request" field.[Price]
No. of PaxUSD 30.00
- Snorkeling equipment
- life jacket
- Start of Activity
- Cooler Box
What's Not Included
- Lunch and other meals
- Beverages other than water
- Fishing equipment (please bring separately)
- Additional fees apply if there are more than 6 diving participants
- Diving only for license holders over 10 years old.($40 per person for equipment rental can be paid locally.) Please indicate in the "Requests" box if you would like to rent equipment.
- 8 years old and up for sea turtle snorkeling
What to Bring
- We recommend that you bring sunglasses, a rash guard, and a hat.
- If you are worried about seasickness, please take anti-sickness medicine before participating in the tour.
- Please note that the ship to be embarked may change without notice on the day of the tour.
- Snorkeling and diving after drinking alcohol is dangerous and prohibited.
- If the tour is cancelled "by the operator" due to weather or other reasons, the amount will be refunded.
- Since this is a chartered boat tour, you will not be shared with other guests.
10 days before to 12:00
2 days before to 12:00
After 12:00, 2 days before